About Me

My photo
i am a wanna be shabby chic-er. i love all things old and vintage but with my own twist.this blog is for all those people who dream bigger than there wallets can afford.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

where it all began

So it all started a couple of weeks ago when my sister sent a text to  me to show me that her blog had been featured on another website. So as I was looking at her blog of everything I wish I could do but don't really have the money or the space to do I decide to stop making excuses and just go for what I want. I have this unbelievable obsession with shabby chic and all things related, I am a huge thrift store shopper and I grew up a cabinet makers daughter so I know my way around most tools plus I have the do it yourself mentality so the only thing stopping me is me! So this is my new beginning of trying what I dream for no matter how big or small so thank you Cierra for the wake up call.

2 comments:

  1. Big Dreams always start small. So good luck with your new adventure. I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever give up on your dreams. I believe in you with all my heart! Stay true to what you believe and everything will work out.

    -Your Husband to Be!

    ReplyDelete